- Solutions by body areas
- Magnetic Textiles
- Free magnet installation
- Pulsed fields
- Balance & energy
- Sleep & comfort
- Beauty & Wellness
- Therapeutic magnets
- Legal mentions
- General conditions of sale
- Secure payment
- Auris dans les médias
- Links and partners
- Auris dealers
- Guide des Tailles
- Abonnement newsletter
- Auris et ses engagements
- Magnetic therapy guide
- Studies and testimonials
Santé / Bien-être
- Ready for spring cleaning?
- Sleep disorders: how to sleep on both your ears...
- The benefits of CBD: fact or fiction?
- Are anti-inflammatory drugs really good for us?
- The microbiota: our best friend!
- What is acupuncture?
- How to maintain your visual capacity: 5 essential tips
- Gardening: 5 unsuspected benefits for health and well-being!
Question / Answer
- New study: humans do feel the earth's magnetic field
- Which direction does the compass point at the North Pole?
- Can a magnet go bad ?
- The diamagnetism of water
- What is the difference between "ferromagnetic" and "magnetic"?
- Lunar magnetic field: the mystery finally solved!
- What is a magnetic storm?
- Can 2 stacked magnets make a magnet of the same thickness ?
- Have you heard about the Magnetic Field Viewing Film ?
- What safety precautions should be taken with the neodymium magnets ?
- Why are magnets not recommended for pacemakers wearers ?
- What is the remanence of a magnet ?
- How do magnets behave in zero gravity?
- Can I separate the north pole from the south pole of a magnet ?
- Do magnets attract as strongly as they push back ?
- The Orsted experience, or the discovery of the link between electricity and magnetism
- Does the North pole of the magnet have a different therapeutic effect than the South pole ?
- How to locate the north side of a magnet ?
- Does a magnet attract only iron ?
- How to properly heal with magnets ?
- Since when is there an Earth magnetic field ?
- How to make a neodymium magnet ?
- Why can the Earth's magnetic field reverse ?
- Magnetic curiosity : The Halbach Network
- Human are sensitive to static magnetic fields
- Santé / Bien-être
- Our stores
- Contact us